A mentee (client) is someone who is advised, supported or guided by a mentor. Mentoring can help you to develop your strengths, skills and talents.
Do you need help and support to move forward in your life?
Our mentors would love to help you with practical, emotional and sexual health matters. We can help you achieve your goals
If you would like to make changes towards your sexual health and relationships, we offer confidential advice that could benefit you. This could include providing you with information on PrEP and PEP, referrals to sexual health clinics and practical support.
We offer a free mentoring service for the following groups:
- Black British, African, Caribbean – Young adults (18- 30 years old)
- Men who sleep with men (MSM) or identify as gay or bisexual from Black Asian and other ethnic minorities – (18 years +)
- You live, work or study in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
Mentoring sessions can:
- Take place by phone, face to face, email, Skype or group sessions
- Include 3 OR 6 sessions + more if needed
- Take place within the community where you and your mentor could attend events, support groups or sexual health appointments
- Cover travel & refreshment costs
To apply to become a mentee please fill out our application form
For more information please contact Anastasia at firstname.lastname@example.org